Thursday, June 10, 2010

True house confessions

Now that we have been in our house for just about three years, I have to say it feels like home.  When we moved in, it kind of felt like it would never be ours and I found myself wishing for the old place-even though I really hated living there and renting for so long.  It took a while before this house became our home, before we got that relaxed feeling after being out all day, and before we had enough furniture to really qualify a few rooms as being made for their intended purpose.

But, now it's ours and it feels like home-all except one room that I have only been in 2 times in the whole time we have lived here.  That's my confession!  We have a room in the basement that hold the oil tank, and I went in it when we looked at the house and one other time-that's it!  Here is a photo of the door (and the floor in my messy office-but that's another kind of confession!)



So, what's your house confession?  I would love to know!

1 comment:

Erin @ A Girl & Her Mutt said...

Ha! 2 times huh? My house is too small not to go in each and every room almost every day! :)

Hmm...my confession. There are two drawers in my kitchen that don't contain one single item.